software for digital slide shows ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does Adobe PhotoShop 7.0 have the capabilities of making a slide show?

Ann Marie:
Does Adobe PhotoShop 7.0 have the capabilities of making a slide show?

Hi Ann Marie,

Photoshop can make photo galleries, proofs, etc, but is not set up to make slide shows on video CD or DVDs like Bob is talking about.

Bob,

Most of the CD/DVD burning software that I have used has the capability of making video CDs that will work in most modern DVD players. Also most video editing software can make slide shows that are really just DVD videos.

I have used Ulead, Nero, Roxio and a couple of other CD/DVD burning applications that allowed me to make Video CD's. You might check with the software that you already have if this is just a one-time use type question.

I most commonly produce DVD's that use both Video and digital photos with music, but editing digital video will suck the lights right out of your PC! :D

Hi guys,

Just to share with you all. I'm using Ulead's Video Studio 8 to create the sequence of the photos together with audio. Ulead also gives me the flexibility to add a movie segment to the photos. From there, I create the mpg file and then I use TMPGEnc to create the DVD format of the production. I create the ISO file using TMPGEnc and then burn on a rewritable dvd. Through this I can gradually add on more dive photos playable on all dvd player and also on PC. Best of both worlds....:05:

JabberJaw

Click to DVD came with my new laptop. I used it for the first time the other day. It took about three minutes to create a slideshow and I burned it to DVD. No problems with playing it back on any machine so far.

Not sure I'd say rush out and buy it, but it sure is easy. Pic to Exe is a great program but I haven't used it very extensively.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom