Sogod Bay, Southern Leyte 29-03 May 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it's the one with the snorkeller in the foreground and the two whale sharks in the background, one near the surface and one heading down. Glorious!

I'm thinking of going in March of next year. One thing I am not seeing in pics is Pelagic's or Medium marine life...other than the WhaleSharks. Is it mostly small stuff like Nudi's or Pygmy seahorses?

Tavelnsj, that's correct if I remember correctly. Small critters, small reef fish, ---, and whale sharks... And of course some very healthy coral...

Tavelnsj, that's correct if I remember correctly. Small critters, small reef fish, ---, and whale sharks... And of course some very healthy coral...

Have you been to Lembeh Straits or Wakatobi?...if so how do you compare?

Lembeh Straits if of course better in terms of macro critters. It's one of the best muck diving in the world. The only (very minor) downside of Lembeh is the limited coral reef and the muck dives can get quite monotonous. Very minor because the critters will still keep you busy throughout all your dives. And hey, divers go there for the muck dive anyway, corals can somehow get forgotten =P

Haven't been to Wakatobi yet, so I'm so sure how it compares...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom