Some Above Water Bonaire Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PAFirefighter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Some surface shots. For those who have not been it should give you a good sense of the diversity of the island. The town shots are in the capital, Kralendijk. The very barren dessert looking shots (with water) are up in Washington-Slagbaii National Park. The storm photos are down by the airport and the Hilma Hooker / Windsock dive sites. Most of the other shots are at Buddy Dive.

I have a video playlist here of some of the diving: Tarpon Swimming Through a Bait Ball at Boca Slagbaai, Bonaire - 720 HD! - YouTube

Enjoy.

i-vnQTkwN-L.jpg

i-x2CQhzW-L.jpg

i-XcZkt7x-L.jpg

i-r6GnWG9-L.jpg

i-Q6JVbN3-L.jpg

i-b4K9GP7-L.jpg

i-fKLDqVz-L.jpg

i-CMtvkdq-L.jpg

i-QSGFgBn-L.jpg

i-KKNhfWN-L.jpg

i-JLfc66Z-L.jpg

i-r5QdvB6-L.jpg

i-vd43mHG-L.jpg

i-9FWcMpL-L.jpg

i-rgnDVTm-L.jpg

i-XGDMfLP-L.jpg

i-74j2jZG-L.jpg

i-QX8rqRq-L.jpg

More to come....

The KFC is new, or did I miss that the last couple
Times I went, it has been a year or so. Guess its time to go back.

If I remember correctly, kfc was in the mall downtown, and moved east a couple of years ago. Only one I know of where you can get beer with your yardbird.

Been MIA lol. Yah that KFC looked pretty new, and my g/f had not seen it prior, but it had been several years since she had been there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom