Somethings wrong with this picture?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not wearing snorkels was the first thing I noticed as well. The diver on the right looks like he has a snorkel holder on the strap of his mask. I also do not see weight belts, but they may have all their weight integrated.

Diver on the right doesn't appear to have his BCD attached to him... looks weight integrated to me

The contraction "waters" is missing its ' (this thing).

Last edited:
The diver on the right has a snorkel keeper attached to mask strap, but no snorkel actualy.

They both have lost their snorkels---before hitting the water even......................:)

Need more info about their diving agency. If either of them is SSI then we gotta have more Mares. Gotta have more HUB.

m.

Amazing how many people keep trying to find the "mistake" even though the OP has already answered it, about 11 eleven posts ago, lmao!

Now, take that into consideration, and think about all the "meaningful" discussions that takes place here on the site :wink:

Back
Top Bottom