Sony rx100 dial mode stuck hard to move

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coralgirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Help, my rx100 dial mode is hard to move(stuck) as result when i turn my nauticam dial nob it does not work.
Initially i tought it was the housing, then i tried to rotate the dial mode without the housing and it is very hard to move.
Anyidea on how to fixed it? Or any shortcut or button that i can used to change the shooting mode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I checked with other nauticam housing my camera works.
I am having problem with my nauticam housing. The rubber for the mode dial cannot move the dial on the camera. I am also having problem eith the front dial near the lens port. It can turn but only work partially.
My housing is just a week from 1 year and i am going to raja ampat for new year. Arg..

Ask nauticam to send you different gears for the wheel
It's a matter of tolerances and maybe you need a smaller wheel inside or a bigger if there's no grip
If it doesn't arrive store your setting in memory recall mode

Ask nauticam to send you different gears for the wheel
It's a matter of tolerances and maybe you need a smaller wheel inside or a bigger if there's no grip
If it doesn't arrive store your setting in memory recall mode

Anyshort cut to recall mode. I have always use the "MR" setting mode to recall my prefered setting between wide angle and macro. But my mode dial (shooting mode) is not working (the button near the hotshoe).
I cannot assign the shotting mode with the "Fn" button
Combination :(

Back
Top Bottom