Sorong Airport Upgrades

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try to call them:

d'Prima Hotel by Home In Airport Makassar -Contact / Phone Number for Inquiries & Reservations: +62.21. 2922.2827. Online Booking Available.

Last edited:
IMG_4707.jpg
d'Prima Hotel by Home In Airport Makassar | Contact Us

yesterday I had a 6-hour layover in lovely Makassar and I asked around for the d'primma hotel I got a lot of blank stares and one person (in Tourist Information) told me it was closed. Or maybe that it was "close" - not sure which - and required a taxi ride.

I ended up in the lovely ibis budget hotel.

When is the past time anyone was there? Is it for sure open?

- Bill

Did you see the picture of the hotel entrance in my post #32, above? It's not next to Gate 1. It's the opposite end of Gate 1, probably, near Gate 8 or whatever the last boarding gate in that upstairs floor.

Basically, when you arrive in Makassar, you will go to downstairs to exit, after passing baggage claim area. Then, you need to go back upstairs to the departure floor, pass through the security & take the escalator. If your check-in bags need to be picked up in Makassar, due to an overnight stay, then you need to store them in the overnight storage next to the baggage claim conveyors, before you go upstairs. The security only let you bring your carry-on bags to the departure gates, upstairs. I think the hotel is right next to an electronic store.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom