Sound off!! Whats your favorite BC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have owned a Zeagle Ranger for a few years but I now dive a ScubaPro Knight Hawk. It has proven to be a very comfortable and rugged BC.

Alan

Hmm an easy choice for me #27 Pioneer (halcyon), Its like a Corvette!

Not sure I should say "my favorite", I didn't have chance to try others. But I do love my BP+Wing setup

DiveRite Aluminum BP with DiveRite TransPlate + DiveRite RecWing

Dive Rite TransPac II (strictly for single tank—the TransPac can be used for doubles but IMHO BP/Wing is better for doubles).

OR

BP/wing—I like the Halcyon Eclipse wing.

Zeagle Brigade...little brother to the Ranger.

I have owned atleast one of almost every style of BC and haven't been happier than I am now in my Dive Rite BP/W, with Venture wing, SS back plate, and Transplate style harness. Many of the positives of a standard BP/W but not too dif. than a back inflate BC with some padding. For me, a nice mixture of both worlds, especially when going from warm water to dry suit diving in the same week. A very versatile system. Strictly single tank, recreational diving ofcourse.

Back
Top Bottom