Sound off!! Whats your favorite Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an Aqualung calipso a legend and also and Oceanic Zeta. I like the zeta its light breaths with no effort. I cant honestly say that any regulator is better then another because every single person is different as is how heavy , and how much they breath

Whatever rental reg I used for cert, because I didn't have to obsess over cleaning it as much as I do my own set!

the atomic t2 is everything you dream about in a reg. it is virtually bulletproof and is a sublime breathing machine.

Love my SP S550 and Mk25AF but also love my Poseidon Cyclon 5000's!!

love my apeks tx100 and atx200 sets and also my poseidon jetstreams.

i just got a atomic b1 for birthday, but didnt use it enough yet to really decide if it makes my top3 list. it is def relative impressive.

I finally got to use this weekend my new Aqualung Legend LX Supreme that I bought a few weeks ago at my LDS during their regulator close out sale.

Boy was I happy with it's performance. So far this is hands down the best regulator I've used.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom