South Florida Meet & Greet - Sun., Dec. 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually whilst not part of the S Fl congregation, i might be down that way. If the current date stays it would be one after my b'day (great way to continue the celebrations?). Not sure what i could bring quite yet, see how things are shaping up - i dont have a sig dish :wink: I also suggest some diving that same weekend if possible!!

If Netdoc still has the banner at that time (ie not off around the country) i could also bring it down with me to kind of officially "stamp" the proceedings? There are still plenty of you guys down there who i havent met so far. BTW, i suggest some diving as well - again :wink:

This assumes that the CF M&G is not on the same weekend, then i might have a decision to make.

Angie and I are in!

simbrooks:
Actually whilst not part of the S Fl congregation, i might be down that way. If the current date stays it would be one after my b'day (great way to continue the celebrations?). Not sure what i could bring quite yet, see how things are shaping up - i dont have a sig dish :wink: I also suggest some diving that same weekend if possible!!

If Netdoc still has the banner at that time (ie not off around the country) i could also bring it down with me to kind of officially "stamp" the proceedings? There are still plenty of you guys down there who i havent met so far. BTW, i suggest some diving as well - again :wink:

This assumes that the CF M&G is not on the same weekend, then i might have a decision to make.
Come on down!!! And of course if conditions permit there will be some diving that weekend. As we get closer we will finalize some details.

Scubaguy62:
Angie and I are in!
Yeah! Please pass the word around and lets get lots of sign-ups!

I'm hopint to make it too! I'll know closer to the date...

Hi sounds like fun. I will be visiting Florida from the great white north of Toronto at that time and would love to meet people from Florida. I spend so much time there it would be amazing. I will be in Coconut Creek so I would need directions ect. Keep me posted.

adrisen@netscape.net

Ashley

oh yes in for diving in Dec, can I leave the 7 mm wetsuit at home or will the 3mm do the job?

I'm from the frozen north myself and my 7mm is in my LDS up for sale!

adrisen:
oh yes in for diving in Dec, can I leave the 7 mm wetsuit at home or will the 3mm do the job?

I guess I get cold easy, because I am using a full 3mm with a 3mm shorty over it and a hood. <---Whimp when it comes to cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom