South Florida Meet & Greet - Sun., Dec. 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adrisen:
oh yes in for diving in Dec, can I leave the 7 mm wetsuit at home or will the 3mm do the job?
3mm should be just fine, that is what i will be diving. :wink:

I'll write that into my calendar. And I'll bring a box of wine!

blondey:
I'll write that into my calendar. And I'll bring a box of wine!
Great! Looks like we have a party starting here!

Her is a recap of responses so far:

Jenny & Hermit Crab
James & Lydya
Wally
Simon
Angie & Rick
Marvel
Ashley
Alli

Plus
Zuzanne (maybe late)
Scott (probably not but maybe....)

Will probably drag my hostess for the weekend along that night as well, still hoping to dive a bit that weekend, it is my b'day after all, what more can a lad want than to dive???? :wink:

down4fun:
I guess I get cold easy, because I am using a full 3mm with a 3mm shorty over it and a hood. <---Whimp when it comes to cold.

That's not that bad, if I get to go I'm wearing my dry suit. Nothing like coming out of the water warm, dry and already dressed.

Padipro:
That's not that bad, if I get to go I'm wearing my dry suit. Nothing like coming out of the water warm, dry and already dressed.
Scott is planning on doing an Arnold number and have his tuxedo under the suit.(remember true lies????)

simbrooks:
3mm should be just fine, that is what i will be diving. :wink:
I vouch for that. I dove last saturday in 76F water (bottom temp) 45 mins on a 3mm and a beannie hood and I was fine!!

Padipro:

Not only will you be dressed but you won't have scuba hair, although that is not as big a problem for you guys.

Sonds like fun... if I can't make it, I will make sure that the banner does! :D

NetDoc:
Sonds like fun... if I can't make it, I will make sure that the banner does! :D
See post #11, anyone would think that your time is taken up with dealing with the administration of the board so that you dont have time to read the posts!! :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom