South Florida Meet & Greet - Sun., Dec. 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
If I know when these are are happening, I don't mind making the drive over, or after the first weekend of dec, down :)
Does that mean you will be coming????

CBulla:
Provided I'm not moving I wouldn't mind attending :)
Cool! Keep us updated and congrats on the new house!

Mango margaritas?

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I don't arrive to Florida I believe to the afternoon to the 18th. Closer to the date I will need to get in contact with someone about it because I wont have internet access when I get there.

CBulla:
Provided I'm not moving I wouldn't mind attending :)
Colin, look at the first post, or even the title, looks like 12/19 - 2 weeks after you have moved (officially), can you unpack in that amount of time??? I know it takes me a while to really settle in.

ReneeC:
Cake of course!
Please dont go to any trouble, i really am partial to pretty much anything that is more sophisticated than the cheap/nasty sugary slab cakes that my office keeps buying when someone leaves! (You can almost feel your teeth rotting away) Surprise me.... of course now i know you are asking it wont be a surprise, but even so, surprise me with the type (no nuts is my only stipulation) if you are so inclined. :wink:

CBulla:
I noticed that this morning and was talking to NetDoc about a carpool down.. any interest?
I am going to be down there from friday night to monday morning (leaving early). Hoping to dive a bunch if possible that weekend as well as do the party on sunday night. Probably not in line with the car pooling idea this time, i might do so at other times and if you decide to go back to your old stomping ground on VB when you can dive again. :wink:

Simon, I believe she was asking what kind of cake you intended to provide--Hostess Cupcakes/Twinkies.......

Hweover, the hostess referred would be me. I'm not much on baking, but can provide a mean homemade salsa (and chips, of course). Throw my name on the list; I go wherever the birthday boy wants to go that weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom