South Florida Meet & Greet - Sun., Dec. 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
Simon, I believe she was asking what kind of cake you intended to provide--Hostess Cupcakes/Twinkies.......

Hweover, the hostess referred would be me. I'm not much on baking, but can provide a mean homemade salsa (and chips, of course). Throw my name on the list; I go wherever the birthday boy wants to go that weekend.
That last sentence might get you in trouble! :11:

KBeck:
Simon, I believe she was asking what kind of cake you intended to provide--Hostess Cupcakes/Twinkies.......

Hweover, the hostess referred would be me. I'm not much on baking, but can provide a mean homemade salsa (and chips, of course). Throw my name on the list; I go wherever the birthday boy wants to go that weekend.
Actually - no- he was right...
I was asking what kind of bday cake he liked - my treat - and I will come up with something tasty!

baitedstorm:
Mango margaritas?
A definate possibility!
Still have a freezer full of mangos!

This is now on the calendar as requested. I didn't sign you all up so if you are planning on coming......

Hi, We are new to the area and are Scuba Divers and looking to meet people. We Live in jupiter and I was wondering if we could join your party? I would be happy to help in anyway I can! Please let me know.

Evan and Amy

Hi, We are new to the area and are Scuba Divers and looking to meet people. We Live in jupiter and I was wondering if we could join your party? I would be happy to help in anyway I can! Please let me know.

Thank you!

Evan and Amy

No man.. this is for old experienced local divers, man... :D

KIDDING! darabcsec, your more than welcome to join in on things... not just the party but dives to :)

haha....... Thanks CBulla.... Keep me posted on dives if you can. We are going on a dive in Key Largo December 4-5 have you ever been there?

Amy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom