South shore dive sites/snorkel sites vs. West Bay dive sites Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you so much Cmneus for the reply! I really appreciate your perspective and point of view. And for all of your info. Sounds like Barefoot Divers is top notch and very personalized. Such a great thing to come by nowadays!
I feel the exact same way with regard to the meds. I will probably be doing the same thing. Cover in deet before going out. I get what you're saying about it not being incredibly sexy, but it is what it is.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post. Much appreciated.

:) You are welcome, before I went I had a lot of questions and appreciated answers with a story or a personal touch behind them... I hope you have an amazing time! I'm squealing with excitement for you! Oh you will love the diving!!!! :)

Thank you so much Cmneus for the reply! I really appreciate your perspective and point of view. And for all of your info. Sounds like Barefoot Divers is top notch and very personalized. Such a great thing to come by nowadays!
I feel the exact same way with regard to the meds. I will probably be doing the same thing. Cover in deet before going out. I get what you're saying about it not being incredibly sexy, but it is what it is.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post. Much appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom