Southern Alberta Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjhill

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just wondering how many divers from Southern Alberta there are on here. I am in Lethbridge and dive often in Waterton and am always looking for a buddy if there are others in the area interested.

Can't help you off hand with southern Alberta divers. But I would like to know what it is like diving in Waterton. That area is beautiful and I've always wondered.

Cheers,
Bill.

Depends on the type of diving you like. Waterton doesn't have much, there is a wreck of an old paddle-wheeler down there. There is not much left other than a wooden frame though. Other than that you can see some fairly large Lake Trout on occasion. Its not what some people perceive as great diving, but the whole are is breathtaking and is a good place for us locals to get out and practice skills.

I learned to dive in 1985 at Emerald Bay. I still remember the paddle wheeler. I now live in the Okanagan Valley. Have done 52 dives this year already and only three months into it.

Back
Top Bottom