Spam Jam Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pedge:
AND did you know that SPAM is made in Minnesota?!:D
Ah! another fact :D

k8brandt:
mmmm Spam Musubi, Might have to try that. We're one of the odd mainlanders that likes Spam. Mom use to fry it up with some pineapple. Brings back memories......

lol...I know what you're getting on your next trip to the grocery store :D

ScubaKimmie:
Did anyone offer spam ice cream or spam shaved ice?

I think I missed that booth :D

I've seen turkey dinner ice cream, and clam chowder ice cream, I suppose spam ice cream could be no worse.

I made spam curry once and took it to a pot luck buffet for fun. It was a hit, at least until I told them what it was. :)

When I was stationed on a submarine, we left Thailand with what we thought was bubblegum ice cream, turned out to be mixed veggie ice cream.

Leesa, when I first read this I though, why would Leesa want us all to send spam (as in email) to Jam? I thought you meant Jamdiver here on the board.

sorry, no pics...Right now we are terribly short staffed...I had 3 clients all by myself. I was glad I came home with three!

Dennis:
Leesa, when I first read this I though, why would Leesa want us all to send spam (as in email) to Jam? I thought you meant Jamdiver here on the board.

lol...:D

fishb0y:
When I was stationed on a submarine, we left Thailand with what we thought was bubblegum ice cream, turned out to be mixed veggie ice cream.
Damselfish:
I've seen turkey dinner ice cream, and clam chowder ice cream...

I don't think I would have to try that....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom