SPG's All The Same?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice.

If he adds a valve (I mean like a faucet valve) he can probably leave the scooter in the garage and simply open the faucet, letting the high pressure bubble stream serve as a sort of in-water Rocketeer thing.

We can Aquaseal one-half of a split fin to his hood and neck seal to sort of complete the Rocketeer deal.

No more climbing onto a pitching swim step for O-Ring. Dude completes his stop at 15, then jets to the surface with the JATO, out of the water and sticks a perfect Mary Lou Retton onto the swimstep.

Talk about your Rule 6. Even O-Ringeteer could pull Jennier Conley with an exit and landing like that.

I take back every wisecrack I've made about your light/ballast/propulsion device/chick magnet.

Back to the thread. I like my OMS gauge, but a 24" hose is too small for a single rig. Or something like that.

To Infinity, and Beyond.

K

Okay, since this thread doesn't seem to have anything to do with SPG's anymore I have a question.

If you're diving wet and want some ditchable weight (in case of catostrophic BC failure at 100' etc.) , any thought how much it should be? I'm assuming you don't have O-ring's rocket propulsion by the way ...

Seems to me it's not that hard to get weight off my weightbelt - SS BP, steel tanks, STA, FredT heavy plate, keel weights, etc. But what I'm still trying to figure is how little ditchable is too little.

The thoughts of the wise would be welcome ...

~<//><

P.S. Yours too Mot2vation :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom