Spiro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If they are new they might not need servicing but I wouldn't dive them without having the IP checked. I've bought regs online before and had the hose swell up.
Every online dive shop in the UK is also a brick and mortar shop. I have bought kit from the websites I linked in a subsequent post, and never had any issues.

Thank you rivers in looking online now, when I buy brand new should I still get them serviced??

Rocky

I would ask whoever you buy them from to "check them out" before shipping, especially ensuring IP, cracking pressure, etc are all to spec. Not uncommon for new regs to need some tweaking.

Regs came, I went to class today and set up with them, went to put hose into BCD and hey presto,, wrong connection.. Useless

Rocky

Did your BCD not with come with an inflator hose?

My BCD has standard hose adaptor but the socket on the hose on reg is massive, Deffo not standard :)

Rocky

Back
Top Bottom