Splashdown - December 15, 2005 - Wreck/Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Joyce,

The pic was from today. We dove the Castor and it was off the port stern. Kev came over, but I couldn't get anyone else's attention. Hope to dive with you soon.

Howard,
I would like a video clip of the eggsperiment if you can whip something up (under 10 megs). I can't believe that I missed it.

Cheers and great diving,
Jamie

Awesome picture Jamie...... I'm so way bummed that I didn't get to go.

Howard, I'm diggin your photos man.... curious as to what some of them are (must be a snowboarding thing eh?...hehehehe) What kind of viz did yall have out there today? Things look pretty clear in your pictures... current? (I can usually get an idea what my viz up here will be over the weekend by what's going on down there)

I would just like to say that you guys are so lucky to be diving with ScubakevDM. He is a legend. He is not actually writing this post, it's me, Naoko. I didn't forget to sign off on the shop computer. Kevin rules.

Geez, maybe I should have done this dive. I was going to do Hole-In-The-Wall with Paul on Temptation, but that weekday drive north on I-95 is a killer. They had bad viz anyway so I didn't miss much.
I love this nice dark green water - every dive is a night dive. The mola-mola would have been awesome to see.

Move along.....>>>>>>

Nothing to see here!

LOL

manateenao:
Kevin wrote that, not me.

Looks like a Great day to dive +eggggsperiment? HMMMMMMMMM?

Look out you got to keep him wet,or it could get ugly! Thats Kevin!

Hey man he is good folk! !and cant wait to get back down to dive-but seems he is working!
Hey think I can drag you two down to the Keys? A.M. week day road trip in a fine German car I mean REAL FINE! convertable or 4Matic-wheel drive in case we hit a freak Florida snow storm,
Guido cant come cause he will have cover! I will take him down in Spring!
Grove- Duane,Bibb,Benwood or Eagle? heck if no charter will touch this group Lets rent the boat!
Looks Like January I'm down and LETS DIVE
Brad

Tom Winters:
Geez, maybe I should have done this dive. I was going to do Hole-In-The-Wall with Paul on Temptation, but that weekday drive north on I-95 is a killer. They had bad viz anyway so I didn't miss much.
I love this nice dark green water - every dive is a night dive. The mola-mola would have been awesome to see.

Hey Tom...... Drop me a line next time your coming up this way (God knows I love Capt Paul) I'd love to finally meet you and take a whirl around the reef. Hubby's off for the next two weeks, I know we're going to try to get out with Paul a few times and with Capt Lynn the other days maybe we can all hook up.

Cool video from the Castor.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom