Spring-Springfest II Offshore Dives 4/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK DIVERS..here is the deal.
Dive Locker - Panama City Beach Diving Charters, Panama City Beach Florida Scuba Charters, Panama City Beach Dive Trips

Dive Locker can give us offshore dives with at least 5 divers for $84.50 per diver. So far, we are the only divers booked so far. This is an offshore 2 tank trip as far as weather holds up. Where we want to dive is up to us and those who are familiar with the PC dive sites, please post where you would like to go. I will need to know how many are definite by this Friday!!!

Thanks,
Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
Ok...looking through the thread...here's who has shown interest:

MRXRAY
Hetland
500PSI
Frankc420

If you would like to join us, please add your name!

Carolyn

Where's Lives4Sharks name? Aren't you going?

Ok...looking through the thread...here's who has shown interest:

MRXRAY
Hetland
500PSI
Frankc420

If you would like to join us, please add your name!

Carolyn

Whew! I was worried for a minute!

LOL! Yes I am...tee hee I will fix that!
MRXRAY
Hetland

500PSI
Frankc420
LIVES4SHARKS

It's so nice to be wanted! :D
Are you going to be spearing? I don't have a speargun just a pole spear. Wasn't sure if I wanted to bother with it. It will also depend on the conditions.

Depends on the boat! We'll have to ask for confirmation from the boat to make sure that it's okay and that they can support it (ie Coolers)

It's so nice to be wanted! :D
Are you going to be spearing? I don't have a speargun just a pole spear. Wasn't sure if I wanted to bother with it. It will also depend on the conditions.

I sent you a PM but a non-SB'er Roland wants in too! He is a West Florida Dive Club member!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom