Spring-Springfest II Offshore Dives 4/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whomever is staying at Vortex, I want to head out no later than 7:15am. It's a good bit of a drive and I always want to get checked in early at the Dive Shop. I will call to confirm today. I will follow up any further details next week.

Carolyn:shark2:

We will be heading out at the dock at 9am. I want to be there in plenty of time to get situated and then head to the marina. I will not be taking the long way down to PC 500PSI lol!

Carolyn:shark2:

Carolyn,
Make sure you add R. Gollub to the list. And can you check to see if we can spearfish and if they will have coolers on board?

Hey, Shark Woman . . .

Is that a fixed or prorated cost?

the K

I have there pricing sheet for charters and it looks like we should get a price break at 6-10 divers.

Offshore 2 tanks Retail=$89
Offshore 2 tanks 3-5 divers=$86
Offshore 2 tanks 6-10 divers=$81.50
Offshore 2 tanks 11+ divers=$80.50

Looks like a massive $1.00 discount if you go from 10 to 11+ divers!

Hey, Shark Woman . . .

Is that a fixed or prorated cost?

the K

You can spearfish from the Dive Locker's boats as long as you are inside state waters (9 nautical miles from shore). They do not usually have more than a drink/snack cooler aboard, but they own plenty of them so I'm sure they could bring an extra as long as you ask. Spearfishing is allowed on all the charters in Panama City provided that no one objects, and the trip is going to be inside state waters. The only charter that has the permits to go in federal waters is Wreck Raider. So if you are hankering for the jacks or grouper on stage 1, the Chippewa, Putnam, twin tugs, accokeek or the offshore spans.... he is the guy to call. Since you guys are a sizable contingent on the charter your preference should carry alot of weight, especially if the shops knows ahead of time and can tell anyone who books after you that there may be divers shooting fish on the charter.

If you guys get "Hammer Toe" Joe as your DM make sure to ask him about his upcoming TV show appearance on "Shark Taggers," a new reality TV show.

Back
Top Bottom