Spring-Springfest @ Vortex April 19th and 20th '08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rum?!?! :D:D:D

I am a go for sure, especially if my dive buddy is there! AuTgDvr, you up for another round? Hey Krak, maybe we can attempt another offshore dive, but make sure you leave the BAD JU JU at home. Maybe stop by a church and get blessed by a priest...an exorcism might work too! :51::death2::joke:

Happy diving somewhere...where the boat is anchored!
Carolyn:sharks:

Be still my heart!!!!.....not Mike_s and RocketMan!!!! :wink:

Rum has been at every Vortoberfest to date, there's something for everyone :14:

Mat, you are my hero!! :10:

Snepdiver + family
SuPrBuGmAn
AuTgrDvr
denisegg
RocketMan
Parysa
Mike_s
IrishSquid
LIVES4SHARKS
flightlead, squirt, maybe bugtif

I don't see rum on the list yet...:wink:

I have a half-gallon of Don Q set aside just for the occasion. I'll also be wearing one of my Rum-Reggae shirts. Don't worry - the nectar of the Gods won't be forgotten or excluded. We got yo back girl.

It's Springfest. Not beer fest. Bring what YOU like. Or what SBM likes. That works also. My beer is his beer.

I have a half-gallon of Don Q set aside just for the occasion. I'll also be wearing one of my Rum-Reggae shirts. Don't worry - the nectar of the Gods won't be forgotten or excluded. We got yo back girl.

That's Sweet!!:D....oh and you too Tom :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom