Spring straps for X-Pert Zoom fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SkiDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi folks,

I have a pair of X-Pert Zoom fins that I love, and I'm thinking about getting some SS spring straps for them. I know Tusa has one (TA-80, I believe), but I'm wondering if there are any 3rd party or aftermarket versions that would also work?

In particular, what kind of connection device am I looking for for these fins?

Yes the TA-80 spring straps are available for TUSA fins or other manufacturer's. The SF-8 fin has a post style buckle attachment and you would need to get a strap that accomodates this type of attachment.

I have the Tusa X-Pert Zooms and I used spring straps from Piranha Dive Mfg with no problems. The XS Scuba spring strap kit also has the proper attachment, available here from Scuba Toys.

Thanks, tk. Which model/attachment did you get from Piranha? Looks like they have several options. Are you happy with them?

Sorry for the late response, I'm traveling right now. The models for the Tusa's are the "Post-Type" fin straps. If you have any doubts about sizing or anything, call them up and they'll be happy to answer your questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom