SPRINGFEST II April 24th, 25th and 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frankc...are you a go for the offshore trip?

I am headed in late Thursday night. But I want to dive Morrisons Friday, at least 2 tanks worth of diving. Who wants to join me?

Carolyn:shark2:

I am headed in late Thursday night. But I want to dive Morrisons Friday, at least 2 tanks worth of diving. Who wants to join me?

If I can get away from work early enough I'd like to hit Morrisons on Friday, but don't wait up on me. :D

Not sure on the offshore trip, I will know in a bit, I'm assuming there's still room?

We should be able to do some dives Friday, it will be after 2-3PM though.

There will be no visibility in OW at Morrison Springs, and no ambient light in the cavern. Atleast not judging by the waterlevels. It'll be a cave dive.

*shrugs*

Just a heads up.

oooooh! New change in plans! :D

I'm leaving Jed (soon-to-be Mr. Bamamedic) at home (he gets really bored when I dive; hoping to change that with an OW course this summer, though), so now, I get to stay for Friday AND Saturday!!! :D Woo hoo! I'll be arriving at Vortex early Friday AM (assuming I actually get out of bed on time LOL), diving at Vortex all day, then getting up nice and early (really!) to dive JB Saturday morning. I'll probably wind up heading home after diving JB...as much as I'd like to stay for Saturday night festivities....I'm a really bad driver at night (trust me on this one).

Look for the lil' gray Miata with a Scubaboard sticker on the rear window that's just packed to the gills with dive gear :D

some of us are headed down early Friday. Look for the "Tardmaster" !!!!

Glen that sounds great! From what I've heard cypress tends to be good even with high river levels? Another diver is gonna be with me so we'll need a canoe for us and if we could throw it in your vehicle we'd much appreciate that...

Thanks Matt, good to know! Looks like I maybe working doing all my reel work at Vortex, but I may take a gander at Morrison early Friday.

YAF and I will be rolling in early Friday afternoon.

Think we should give Sally a head's up ????

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom