Springfest IV (2011) Th Apr 28 - Sun May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh Geezzz...Easter is late in 2011. I will suck it up and get my tax returns done the weekend before in order to join you guys :(.....or we can make it the weekend after Easter....

Looking forward to another springfest ........pick the weekend I'm there.........don't forget the green liquid fire squid
Was that to me? Dang, I'm having a brainfart. Is it possible you give me credit for someone elses grand achievments? :D

I would love to have it on a weekend other than a training one. April 29 to May 1 is good for me.

That would work great for me!

I would love to have it on a weekend other than a training one. April 29 to May 1 is good for me.
Can't make it that weekend... :( I seem to be batting 1000 on Springfest conflicts.
Maybe 2012
Rick

nope i didnt remember alot now as i sit down and unscramble a few things i recall it being kracken that brought the fire water......lol

Kraken is a lightweight in the firewater market. Now Lives4Sharks - the Bahama Mamas are her concoction....... Plus the soaked cherries....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom