Springfest Offshore Dive 4/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys for those who were interested we are booked on the FINTASTIC. We will be with another small group from a local dive club, but they are a small group of about 5. So I think it will be fun to meet up with another group of people. It is $84/pp for 2 tank dives and if weather cooperates we will be headed to TWIN TUGS first. They are talking about also getting us a discount but we shall see when we get there. We need to be at the shop by 730am and set off at 8am. I am really hoping for a JU JU FREE dive!

Happy diving with my friends!
Carolyn:sharks:

THERE ARE STILL MORE SLOTS IF ANYONE IS STILL INTERESTED!

By the way, L4S, Yellow Angel Fish and I have a SURPRISE for ya for this dive.

No big thing, but I think you'll find it amusing . . .

So there will be 3 of us that were on the "Vortoberfest Dive from Hell", eh ?

????????????????????????????

the K

By the way, L4S, Yellow Angel Fish and I have a SURPRISE for ya for this dive.

No big thing, but I think you'll find it amusing . . .

So there will be 3 of us that were on the "Vortoberfest Dive from Hell", eh ?

????????????????????????????

the K

There will be 5 of us total! Baydive20 and Lone Frogman are joining us!
As for the Bad JU JU, well I am bringing my goodluck charm mascot along! I might need to pick up a voodoo doll too! LOL!

Happy diving JU JU Free!
carolyn:sharks:

ps: I LOVE SURPRISES! (huggies)

As you're probably aware, Yellow Angel Fish and I will be diving nitrox to the max and HP steel tanks (YAF - 100's, TK - 119's) do you think there will be any issue with getting a sufficient S/I to max our second dives based upon the fact that we'll be doing multi-level dives ???

the K

We have 16 to 18 open water divers - 18 advanced open water divers and 4 tech xr divers to deal with on Saturday and Sunday. Look at a salt water fish for us.

As you're probably aware, Yellow Angel Fish and I will be diving nitrox to the max and HP steel tanks (YAF - 100's, TK - 119's) do you think there will be any issue with getting a sufficient S/I to max our second dives based upon the fact that we'll be doing multi-level dives ???

the K

What is the dive plan? First dive Twin tugs? 70 ft at top 100 to sand? I plan on diving 32% with HP130's.
Whats the second dive?

Don't know, Frogman . . .

L4S ????? 2nd dive ???????

the K

Not sure, but let me give them a ring. Everything is pretty dependent on weather and what the seas are. We will be in a bigger boat than last time which is a plus in rougher water. I will post later this weekend!

Carolyn:sharks:

L4S,

May I suggest "The Chippewa"???

You won't be disappointed.

The bottom lies at 96' and the upper deck lies at 70' with the cabin at 50'.

the K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom