Springfest Offshore Dive 4/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll have to grow my gills back to keep up with you guys or go from diver to diver and breath off them til time to come up!!!!!! Ya'll diving 7' hoses?

By the way, I'm posting from my balcony in BONAIRE!!!!!!!

NO FAIR! Honey I got a terribLE SAC rate but am working on it. Just been out of the water awhile. But when it comes to buddying up, when you go I go. I have no problem coming up when you are ready or vice versa!

Can't wait to meet you!
Carolyn:sharks:

ps I do have a long hose!

Bring your long hose and I'll bring mine. I'm only diving AL80 but I don't breath that much. I'll have plenty of air for the both of us. LOL

Unfortunately, due to a personal emergency, Baydive20 will not be joining us on the offshore dives. We still have slots open for a 2 tank dive early Saturday morning off Panama City with the Dive Locker!

Just let me know and I will be happy to add your name!

Hey, L4S . . .

Getting the fills this week. Shooting for EAN33, 34 max.

Can't wait to give you your "surprise"...

the K

Hey, L4S . . .

Getting the fills this week. Shooting for EAN33, 34 max.

Can't wait to give you your "surprise"...

the K

I can't wait either! Thanks again for loaning me the tanks and I will have the cash in hand for ya for the fills! :D Just a few more days!

No problem, Sunshine !!!

Dare we attempt to car pool in the Kraken Wagen again ???? :11:

the K-eep it Down to 25 mph in the K-ampground

No problem, Sunshine !!!

Dare we attempt to car pool in the Kraken Wagen again ???? :11:

the K-eep it Down to 25 mph in the K-ampground

I am up for another adventure! Don't forget the insurance card!!! He he he!

Huggies!

Count me in again. Two offshore dives would be great and hope we have a good group of divers aboard. Twin Tugs is a favorite of mine, so is the Chip. After all we are paying for offshore dives using Nitrox and thats what we should expect. I guess I should call the shop and get on the SBers dive list.

I would like to do Morrison with ya'all on Friday too. I assume its a PM dive, any guess as to meeting time at the dive site? Looking forward to the spring gathering.

You missed the boat this thread is 2 years old. It had me going too, till I came across my own post. :rofl3: Ok back to my :coffee:

I believe the plan is to have you on my boat this year (April 30th 2011). Call us in my shop 850-588-8077, we're offering free air fills and nitrox fills for air prices to scuba boarders who come to the beach during springfest, whether they dive on the boat or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom