Springfest Offshore Dive 4/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The captains over there tend to like to run you back in and hit something inline with the route back home after an offshore dive. Typically that means something shallow and within a couple miles of the pass. Atleast thats been my experience with PCB charters.

That's why we're doing an "Off Shore" charter.

Dive Locker is pretty good about following the divers dive plans.

At least in my experience with them.

No, "OK, we're going to do the "Black Bart" and then Bridge Span #14."

And, yes, I want my 2-1/2 hour S/I so that I can max out my next HP 119 tank of EAN33.

the K

OK I talked with the Dive Locker today. Remember, we are not the only group on the boat, this is not a 6 pack. The other group is small also. Now here is the deal, we can request whatever dive sites we want, whomever has the most people in their group have the upper hand to pick the dives. However, if we get there early and can make the decisions first thing, then the other group might not have a say. But be aware, we might have to make concessions. Since you know the dive sites Krak, we might have the upper hand vs the other group. So this will be interesting either way. The bummer thing is I will be diving AL but Nitrox. But since I had been out of the water awhile, my SAC rate is a bit rusty, but I don't mind waiting for ya on surface. Regardless, I can't wait to get in the salt again and work with my camera!

Happy diving with my friends!
Carolyn:sharks:

Not to worry!

I'm sure that with my insouciant with and charm, coupled with my devastating good looks, I can pesuade them to dive where we'd like.

Want me to bring my double HP 80's for ya???

the K

Krak you could charm the wetsuit off of anyone! LOL!

Hmmm...you got the regs for them too? Question is who is going to help me haul my butt back on the boat? It's sad I know!

I could probably rig up a regulator set up.

the K

Thanks for the thought. I need more practice in doubles before I take a set offshore. I just want to be able to control them and be able to do the nexessary skills to manage them in a crisis. All good though, I will just be the last in and first up. That way I can watch for y'all!

Hey, it's a 2 tank dive, right?

Yellow Angel Fish will be diving 2 of her 3 HP 100's.

I'll be diving 2 of my 3 HP 119's.

That leaves an extra 100 and 119.

Thoughts????

the K

I guess I'll have to grow my gills back to keep up with you guys or go from diver to diver and breath off them til time to come up!!!!!! Ya'll diving 7' hoses?

By the way, I'm posting from my balcony in BONAIRE!!!!!!!

That's why we're doing an "Off Shore" charter.

Dive Locker is pretty good about following the divers dive plans.

At least in my experience with them.

No, "OK, we're going to do the "Black Bart" and then Bridge Span #14."

And, yes, I want my 2-1/2 hour S/I so that I can max out my next HP 119 tank of EAN33.

the K
Excellent sites in my opinion. The Black Bart is always interesting and sooo many fish on BS 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom