SQ Black Diamond Vs Zeagle Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It sounds to me like you might want to consider one of the modular bc's on the market. The Trans Pac II is a nice and very popular piece among board members. I went the route of the modular bc after purchasing a Sea Quest Raider. The raider was very comfy with lots of padding. However it was extremely bulky and seemed to be impossible to pack. I bought BC used and when I was picking it up from service shortly after I recieved it I saw the BC that i just had to have....a Deep Outdoors Matrix. The feature I like most is that it has a removeable stainless steel backplate. My only complaint about it is that the recomnded way of diving a single tank sucks, as it involves simply looping the tank straps through slots in the harness, backplate, and wing. However there was a simple solution found in a single tank adapter.

Now that I have had a chance to dive it let me just say it is awsome. I feel like the tank is glued to my back. It is ultra comfy and with all the stainless steel bits it look very cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom