St Andrews 7/19 & 7/20 Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey....a fellow pinky!!!! yeah!!! I am a pinky as well and It's alot of fun, I can be found in low vis so I've been told by my fellow divers.
Congrats on the cert!:D
Tootles, Sheree' :)

speaking of free diving, any one interested in diving the east side of the destin bridge, its a great dive. i was looking at renting a pontoon boat, would be about $50 bucks a person for 6 people and two dives, any out of towners could crash at my house if with sleeping bags

What date are you talking about? The Destin Megadive Crab Grab at the Jetties is on August 2nd with a cookout afterwards. If we could do this on Sunday August 3rd it might make my trip down there more worth while since it is a 3 hr drive one way for me.

Hey....a fellow pinky!!!! yeah!!! I am a pinky as well and It's alot of fun, I can be found in low vis so I've been told by my fellow divers.
Congrats on the cert!:D
Tootles, Sheree' :)

Sheree - I'm not allowed to have pink fins since my daughter has them. :wink: She'd love all your pink! She got the last pink fins at the LDS. She told them she wanted pink fins and they said they didn't have them and she said "yes you do, right here". So she got them. haha

Now you need a pink finger spool

TDL-Spool-Pink.jpg

a Pink Backplate

Pinkplate.jpg

and a Pink wing for that backplate

PinkWing.jpg

Now, that's a lot of pink!

Christmas presents?? haha

Pink is just not my color :no. I do have red accents on my transpac and red tanks to match. :blinking:

I'll be headed down to P.C. this weekend and plan to dive the jetties either Sunday the 10th or Monday. If I find any weights along the side of the road I'll let you know.

That is very sweet of you Moray Scuba to try to retreive my lead that is probably in the highway or been kicked to the curb by now. :D Reminds me of Dodgeball that came on TV the other night where they were dodging traffic on foot across about 6 lanes of traffic. If you can dodge a car, you can dodge a ball. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom