St. Andrews buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TMHeimer

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Dartmouth,NS,Canada(Eastern Passage-Atlantic)
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'll be in Destin Jan./Feb./March. If interested in buddying for St. Andrews jetty dives (PCB) PM me. We can look at the tide tables for a good day.

I'll be kicking around Florida till April. I'll give you a shout when I am at St. Andrews. Maybe we can make it work this year....

jbm

I'll send you the tide tables when we get to Destin once I look them up.

My cousin and I will be diving in PCB Jan 5-9 and were planning on at least one dive at St. Andrews. If you still looking PM me.

Still looking. Feb. 3-6 looks good tide-wise. Anybody out there not afraid of the cold (I got 44F today near Destin)?

I'm definitely not afraid of the cold.... ( i dove 50 degrees wet this past friday) If my regs and computer come back from servicing at the shop I will shoot you a message and we can make a plan.

I'm definitely not afraid of the cold.... ( i dove 50 degrees wet this past friday) If my regs and computer come back from servicing at the shop I will shoot you a message and we can make a plan.

I'm away 'til after Feb.2. (Super Bowl). There are a couple of high tides right after that and then some more the last 10 or so days of Feb. I dived the bay yesterday- still 45F water. I have my 7 mil farmer john, so 2 dives a day a piece of cake.

anyone still around this area? im hopefully going to be there later this week and would like to do some diving if I can find someone to buddy up with.

]anyone still around this area? im hopefully going to be there later this week and would like to do some diving if I can find someone to buddy up with.[/ up

I will be in Destin for the next 8 days or so and was thinking of diving Morrison Spring ( or Vortex Springs as an alternate ) later this week if you are interested in diving some freshwater. Let me know if you are interested and we can set it up.

jbm

ok great that sounds good. im still not 100% certain I am going to be able to make it down there but I am hoping to. if I do I will be in touch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom