St Andrews jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WeldonDowd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My family reunion is in PCB this week and three of us will be doing some diving. I was wondering if anyone wanted to dive the jetties with us on Saturday or Sunday, preferably Sunday because we have a reservation with PCDC for a boat dive on Saturday but we would be willing to change that to Friday if we have to. We have never dove the jetties and were hoping someone wanted to let us tag along with them. Maybe you would like to come along with us on the boat as well.

Make sure and check the tides for that weekend , Sat high tide is at 8:44 am and Sun is at 9:49 and there is a pretty good tide movement that day , if you never dove it you want to be in the water at least an hour before high tide. Bring a camera , theres always good photo opps especially at around 20-25 and the entrance to the channel , lots of tropicals and queen damselfish. Have fun.

My wife and I are headed down Thursday, and will be diving from Friday to Wednesday. PM me if you're still looking.

The park does not open till 8am, unless you have a gate code. We got there at 7am and sat and had breakfest waiting in line. We were first one day and third the next. Got good parking near the tables up front.

Back
Top Bottom