St. Andrews State Park Dive n Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive gear! :D I'll be sheaperding the flock and may be slow coming back and need to leave a bit early but if you want to meet me as usual then I'm game for driving! Just let me know.

Har! I was going to send you a pm, but you Navy guys are pretty smart :wink: You need me to bring anything Saturday?

Dive gear! :D I'll be sheaperding the flock and may be slow coming back and need to leave a bit early but if you want to meet me as usual then I'm game for driving! Just let me know.

I'm good for that! What time do you want me to meet you Saturday morning????

6:15 AM Sound good? We have one additonal passenger to pick up and I wanted to get to the park when it opens... at 8:00 AM? or is it 8:30 AM?

Well I have a head count of about 15-20 right now so it looks like we are setting good for food as we are planning to do an initial bulk buy for about 40 people and we have a dedicated cooker already set up. So things are looking great! Make sure everyone knows and pass the word that the WFDC will be in 'da house!

Tomorrow's the day. Hope to see you all there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom