St. Croix, What did you wish you knew before you went?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the offer Debby, sorry to hear about the wreck, I hope you're feeling better. We did our last dive for the trip today, wow what a week!
Tom

Looking forward to a trip report! I leave on Sunday :) I'll be doing my first night dives while I'm there. So excited!

Awesome, Silvernotch! Which dive op are you using?

Very nice!!! You will have great dives. Have a WONDERFUL time, and don't forget to visit our wonderful restaurants and bars (tip your servers!), enjoy the local music scene, and drive on the LEFT. :)

p.s. Sunset Jazz at the Pier Friday night, July 20...you won't want to miss it.

Have a blast Silvernotch! We'll be waiting to hear all about it :D

I wish you were coming!!!!!! It's going to feel weird just being me and Tyler haha

This has been a great thread! Is there any time that is better/worse for diving the island? Looking at late Jan. dive destinations, and while I love Cozumel, I have had many dives cancelled during the winter months due to some rough water. Does St. Croix have the same issues during the winter months? Thanks in advance for any info!

I was only there up until December, but the weather and water conditions were still great. Other than locals complaining about the chilly 80°/79° water. :)

January is also the start of whale season if I remember correctly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom