St Thomas Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James,

Really nice shots, thanks for sharing. A breath of fresh salt water in the cold temps up here.

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:14:

Thanks for posting those! Nice shots. My fav is the nudi. Those things are always cool!

Nice pics, just the kind of diving I like, put your gear over your swim suit and do a giant stride off the boat.

The "nudi" was actually a Flamingo Toungue. It's a snail with a shell, related, but not the same.

I really like th pics of the Yellowhead Jawfish. It's hard to get that close.

Only did two dives (was a Cruise ship vacation, and my Girlfriend doesn't yet dive, so I couldn't spend TOO much time diving) yes the Nudi is a Flamingo Tongue, not sure why the ferm is blue (normally purple) possibly because of the white balancing I had on my camera? I checked the original and that was blue too (paintshop didn't actually fix that photo up much).

The Yellow Headed Jawfish I was quite impressed with, although these ones did seem somewhat tame, they didn't seem to mind me gently floating closer and closer (and this was group diving so I couldn't take as much time as I might have if I where buddy diving with my "photography aware" buddy) I particularly like the one where it is out of it's hole and swimming like a regular fish, you so rarely see them like that.

wow! I think I saw some of those same things last summer! Good pics! Thanks for sharing!

Hi James,

Thank for sharing. Nice photos
Cheer
Jason

Back
Top Bottom