St Thomas Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

real nice pics. what camera equipment did you use? strobe or no strobe? auto or manual? sorry, trying to learn here

These are taken with my new Sanyo VPC-C5 (the C6 I gather is better in low light, take that for what you will).

No Strobe (don't have one yet), no filter (haven't tried my red filter yet and didn't want to try it with the limited number of dives I was doing) did do manual white balance but then they are also fixed with Paint Shop Pro's quick fix.

Very nice. I really enjoyed seeing your pictures. I can't get to St. Thaoms until next year so it gives me something to look forward to. Who did you dive with?

To be honest, not sure I recall, it was with a cruise ship that I did the diving, so they organized the operation. I know it's an operation that's right next the cruise pier, but that might not help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom