Stage Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apeks DSTs - turret makes for nice hose routing both stowed and deployed (okay, photo is not a great example of stage bottle hose stowing, but that's my fault not the regs). I later changed the TX40 second stages for ATX40s, bit smaller and lighter

IMG_1850.jpg

I use MK17's for everything, "the kid" uses XTX200's and MK14's for deco. -Not like we are ever going to agree on anything...

Apeks DST, DS4, US1 and US4.
I also prefer long LP hose so the 2nd stage will come over from my right shoulder.

I use MK17's for everything, "the kid" uses XTX200's and MK14's for deco. -Not like we are ever going to agree on anything...

Sings: You like pistons, he likes diaphragms. He likes diaphragms, you like pistons. Pistons, diaphragms, diaphragms, pistons, let's call the whole thing off..

Admittedly, I'm not sporting the sexiest stage bottle reg.:eyebrow: I'm using an Oceanic Alpha 8 second on a SP5 first that I converted to DIN. For me, I didn't want to spend huge sums on this setup but I wasn't willing to go super budget either. I happy with the performance/cost relationship on this purchase. It's about a $200 dollar setup. The reg has been without fault so far. It is unbalanced however.

MK17's and DS4's. If I could do it ove,r I would change everthing to MK17's includung those on my doubles.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom