Stahlsac - Great Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RussR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just thought I would take a minute and post the great experience i had with Stahlsac customer service.

I purchased a Catalina Cargo Pack in March of 2007 and have used in on several trips. Part of the retractor handle broke so i contacted the shop i bought it and they said to contact Stahlsac.

I did, they told me to send the bag back and they would repair it and have it back to me before my next trip. I rec'd the fixed bag as promised

No hassles, no questions about the receipt which i do not have.

I would recommend these bags and this company to anyone looking for a top quality bag.

thanks

Russ

yea, they make top-shelf stuff, I want some.

I've been using their large mesh backpack ( think it's called the Bonaire). for two years. It's held up super well to a real beating, stows great on the boat under the bench, holds all my rec dive gear, and is easy to carry on my back. I highly recommend it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom