Stop-over in Singapore? Drop me a message

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I-NSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Greeting divers,

If your flying through Singapore to your diving destination or back, do drop me a message if you have some transit time here.

We could meet up for coffee or a meal if possible. Looking forward to meeting more divers around the world. :)

Cheers
Ivan

I'm going to Raja Ampat at the end of Jan. After diving there, we will be going to Lembeh. On our way back we will be staying for a day and a half in Singapore. Would be happy to see a scubaboarder while there.

You are just the guy I am looking for! Do you know Nemo Dive Travel in Singapore? They seem to be consolidators. Are they reliable? Are there any other dive travel consolidators in Singapore that you would recommend?
I will be in Singapore for 3-4 days in July. Let me know if there is anything you need/want from the USA (that will fit into my suitcase and isn't contraband). Please e-mail me: ltlmi@aol.com
thanks.

i'll be there for business first week of march. Introduce me to those singapore dive chicks. hahaha. :D

...dang that PPDer's line is contagious... HEHEHE. KTV and .....

ltlmi:
You are just the guy I am looking for! Do you know Nemo Dive Travel in Singapore? They seem to be consolidators. Are they reliable? Are there any other dive travel consolidators in Singapore that you would recommend?
I will be in Singapore for 3-4 days in July. Let me know if there is anything you need/want from the USA (that will fit into my suitcase and isn't contraband). Please e-mail me: ltlmi@aol.com
thanks.

Nemo-travel is one of the 2 major dive travel agents in the concourse shopping complex, but IMHO, the cheaper and the better of the 2. They started out as a dive center (still around) and are pretty well regarded.

I've used their services a few times, and I'm the sort that do my legwork. :D Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom