Sub Gear Men's Definition Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbagump

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been looking for a particular wetsuit made by sub gear but strangely cannot find ANY information about it. The closest dive shop to me actually had two in stock but neither were my size. The owner said he doesn't remember where he got them. This is what they look like:

Sub Gear Definition Infrared 7mm - sub gear 863.167.x00 od Sub Gear -

I have looked through countless websites but I can't even find pictures of the suit. The only places I can find it are through foreign websites. The German Sub Gear website has information about it so I know they are still made so I don't even know if they are readily available in the U.S.. Men's definition IS offered in the U.S. but not in that color and I can't figure out why. I emailed Sub Gear but they haven't responded.

Is it an old suit or is it new and hasn't been shipped to the states yet? I am completely baffled as to why there's nothing on the internet that can help me so this forum is my last resort. Thanks for your help.

- Jordan

I looked in the Googles: SUBGEAR

Here's their Dealer Locator, if you enter "Chicago", you will find:

UNDERSEAS SCUBA CENTER
611 N ADDISON ROAD
VILLA PARK,
IL
630-833-8383
BRUCE@UNDERSEAS.COM

SCUBA EMPORIUM
16336 S 104TH AVENUE
ORLAND PARK,
IL
(708) 226-1614
SHERRY@SCUBAEMPORIUM.COM�

UNDERWATER CONNECTION
5730 S 108TH STREET
HALES CORNERS,
WI
414-529-3483
JTSHUDER@AOL.COM

FOREST CITY SCUBA
2450 - 20TH STREET
ROCKFORD,
IL
815-398-7119
815-398-7119
CLINT@FORESTCITYSCUBA.COM

​LOVES PARK SCUBA
7307 N ALPINE RD
LOVES PARK ,
IL
815-633-6969
LOVESPARKSCUBA@AOL.COM

I bought mine from Dans scuba shop in Ontario Canada Ontario Scuba Diving Courses| Scuba Diving Equipment| Technical Diving Courses| Snorkeling Equipment Canada| Learn to dive scuba dive classes padi

I bought it last year so I got a year end discount. You may want to call to see if they still have them in stock. Awesome suit though. You invert the cuffs and makes them near watertight (not at the neck of zipper though). I used mine last weekend in 51deg water and had no problems

I bought mine from Dans scuba shop in Ontario Canada Ontario Scuba Diving Courses| Scuba Diving Equipment| Technical Diving Courses| Snorkeling Equipment Canada| Learn to dive scuba dive classes padi

I bought it last year so I got a year end discount. You may want to call to see if they still have them in stock. Awesome suit though. You invert the cuffs and makes them near watertight (not at the neck of zipper though). I used mine last weekend in 51deg water and had no problems
Thanks for your help. I checked their website and they don't seem to have it online however I will call tomorrow to see. Is your suit a 7mm?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom