Subic Bay Dive operations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jop,
No it's a completely different plane, resting at 72m, very nice TMX dive. Your refering to the tail section of a P3 Orion in 36m, not much there just the tail and horizontal stabilizers, good for about a 15 minute BT. Lot's of plate size groupers swimming about!!

Stvbrit, thanks for the correction... yeah the orion's tail just never sounded too exciting...

boardwalks prices are the lowest IF there are enought divers, the price per dive depends on the number of divers going out, at least that how it was when i checked with them 2 months ago. Scuba shack is also near Legenda. lesser used but also near by is DDI diver down international an SSI center locatd at the swimming pool of Subic international hotel. www.visitsubic.com/diving.html and www.seahorsetours.com/dive.html

JDog:
Snake DR here's the site.

I think we should dive with Brian. :D

Dove with Mike at the Blue Rock this morning thanks for everyones input. 80 degree water 60ft vis. had a great time.

Jdog, good to hear. 60ft vis, nice! Yeah Mike's a good man... Dove with him when he was at Johan's and as well as when he moved to Blue Rock. Only downside of Blue Rock is that they're not geared up for tech diving like Yohan's (but last time I was there in Oct, they were talking about purchasing some more tanks, stages, etc...).

When I talked with Mike about setting up our first dive with Jdog, we talked about doing some tech dives. It appears they have a bit of equipment available, we may find out toward the end of our trip.

Mike and Matt have been very accomadating, we work nights and like to get in the water a bit earliery than your average Subic divers, since we have 5 divers we have been able to get on the water before 8 am.

Next dive is the SanQuinton

Ah San Quentin... I didn't find that too interesting... barely anything left of that wooden wreck. Well at least the viz better out there. Anyways, I could spend a whole week just doing the USS NY, El kapitan, and Oryoku Maru, and Seian Maru. Well give my regards to Mike. Glad to hear they've got more gear now.

8am... is anybody alive in the Blue Rock at that time of morning... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom