Subic Bay Dive operations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

8am... is anybody alive in the Blue Rock at that time of morning... :wink:[/QUOTE]

Only 5 divers Mike and the boat guys, but just barely alive...

We changed plans and dove the El Capitan this morning. Good dive, vis about 15 to 20 metres.

I think the next one is going to be the LST on Wednesday. :14:

I will be in Subic from the 22nd Feb till the 1st of March doing some intermediate tec dives. Last time we were there we took a side scan sonar and where searching for a new wreck. We will hopefully find the wreck this time out. I will be staying at Johans during this time. If anybody wants to hook up and go out for a drink drop me a line.

I am putting together a Cave exploration trip that will take place in the Philippines. I have a bunch of unexplored caves that I am wanting to go dive. I have all of the logistics almost worked out just waiting on the cost of 02 and helium. If anybody is interested send me a pm for more details.

andibk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom