Subway Watersports owner murdered

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bowdown.gif

Thank you for injecting some reason and sensibility. Very well said.

I just keep watching and wondering when the Idiot will post again

I just keep watching and wondering when the Idiot will post again

RTB, if you have survived in Roatan for all these years being the Jerk that you are, it must not be that bad. I actually met you last year at CCV and must say that you seem to be the exact opposite in person, as you are on the Bay Islands sub-forum. In person (nice guy), behind a keyboard (jerk). Think about it, as you do represent a business.

An American or Canadian passport used to be worth it's weight in gold.

They still are my friend. You speak of crime. I'm from Canada and when I leave my house, I don't even lock the doors. I've never heard of anyone having a break-in. My kids played in the local park without the need for someone to make sure that they weren't abducted. I'm almost 60 and I haven't heard of anyone I know that has been a victim of violent crime. I'm not saying that crime doesn't happen, but it's not like many places in the U.S. and shouldn't be lumped into the same category.

PS Sorry for the late post, but this guy ticks me off...

They still are my friend. You speak of crime. I'm from Canada and when I leave my house, I don't even lock the doors. I've never heard of anyone having a break-in. My kids played in the local park without the need for someone to make sure that they weren't abducted. I'm almost 60 and I haven't heard of anyone I know that has been a victim of violent crime. I'm not saying that crime doesn't happen, but it's not like many places in the U.S. and shouldn't be lumped into the same category.

I hear you. This single short thread trebled my ignore list.

You just go on thinking that, and see how well it serves you. I, on the other hand, will always adapt my thinking to the reality I am observing. The difference is one is a victim's mentality and the other is a survivor's mentality. It seems that those who do not live on Roatan are ready to discount the opinions of those who do.... And I have resided here for 10 years.

I personally would not care if the majority of the nay Sayers and nimby's do not return, as it making airline ticket prices expensive. There seems to be more than enough people willing to come down and enjoy Roatan for what it is.

i would recommend you stay in Canada if you want to maintain that secure mindset, as it is rapidly vanishing for the rest of the world. Merry Christmas, (yeah the kind where it was meant for God to be honored).

You just go on thinking that, and see how well it serves you. I, on the other hand, will always adapt my thinking to the reality I am observing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom