Suggestions-La Union Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nelsondejesus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be in Poro Point, La Union between March 8-11 attending a seminar. Our scheduled itinerary has several free periods and I am contemplating of squeezing a few dives in-between. I've heard that scuba diving is not really fantastic in that destination, however my only objective really is to be able to submerge in a salt water environment (in complete scuba gear) and be able to swim with a few fishes and see few corals here and there.

The Resort I am staying at is not really that helpful as they themselves do not offer scuba diving as all their water activities are even being sub-contracted to an independent concessionaire, who also do not offer scuba diving as one of their amenities. The Resort is then passing me on to their concessionaire who further sub-contracted my planned diving activity to an independent outsider (whom they refuse to name and divulge at the moment). Naturally, when the resort gave the final quotation, the rates turned out to be astronomical or at the very least unreasonable.

Can anyone suggest a good dive operator in the area who I can personally get in touch with for my diving plans?

Ocean Deep in San Fernando(La Union).
Tim has been around for nth yrs.
The M-10 tanks at various depth(deep) are the highlight.

Back
Top Bottom