Summer holiday booked?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi guys,

I have just booked my holiday and was just wondering where other people are going from June till maybe September ish time?

I am away from June 28th in Tenerife for 9 weeks, going to get alot of diving in!

Anyone else off anywhere nice? Or do you have dives planned here in the UK?

Bobby

The same as it has been for the past 11 years. Aruba in late August. Already booked.

I am a dive centre operating my centre and boat out of Las Galletas.
If you are in the area, introduce yourself :happywave:

If we don't meet, have a great time diving in Tenerife.

Cheers
Dave

Tenerife's only Rec, Tec & CCR Centre

I believe we've actually met Dave. I was on diving holiday with Rob Little who used to live in Silencio and now lives in Calle? I am pretty sure I met you. I'll ask Rob. We also met Richie? I think he was training for his DM at the time with you.

I normally dive with the Dive Shop Tenerife used to be in Torviscas (Rob used to work there) owned by Tim Culloty?

I've been going to Tenerife for years, and it must be a case of OCD. I am hopefully going to Thailand later this year, maybe just before college starts again.

Bobby

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom