Sunday Spiegel Grove Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PalauDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Went out on sunday with Captain Gary and double dipped the Spiegel. Great, couple of dives. Visibility was about 50' and current was pretty strong. The day was absolutely beautiful and seas were nice and small.

I met a bunch of really nice people, chief among them my dive buddy, Kevin. Captain Gary and his crew were fantastic and I look forward to diving with them again before we Invade the Keys.

Can you give me the contact info for Capt Gary. I am allways looking for a boat that will do Spiegel / Spiegel instead of Spiegel / Shallow.

thanks

Conchrepublicdivers

Glad to hear you had some nice dives. I am going to be down there in two weeks. Been counting down for four months. I am diving with Blue Water divers for the first timeand have read good things about them on the board. Hope to dive the Grove at least once. Do you have any pics?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom