Sunday - This Sunday - 6/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellbird once bubbled...

That hurts...

C'mon Michele! It's all only good natured razzing. But if you were really offended by that, then please accept my sincerest apologies...

-Roman.

I know we are all friends, if you have friends that never tell you when you are being an a-hole then what good are they?

No offense taken, I can take a good razzing when it's deserved...

I luv you guys...

:eek:ut:

I'll be there if I can find a buddy. Gary might go if he's over his cold, or whatever it is.

Looking forward to it! Glad you will make the trek. Sunday is supposed to be the better of the two days, your block party might be a wet one!

I owe ya a beer for last weekend...

HEY GUYS I'LL MAKE THE TREK DOWN THERE FOR SOME DIVING SUN MORNING. NO BUDDY THOUGH SO IF YOU WANT MSILVA I'LL DIVE WITH YA. I'LL BE COMING FROM THE N.H. BOARDER DOWN 495 TO 95 FOLLOWING SHELLBIRDS DIRECTIONS. I'LL BE GIVING MYSELF ABOUT 2.5 HRS TRAVEL TIME.

SHELLBIRD IS THERE ANYTHING FOR MY WIFE AND 4 YR OLD SON TO DO AT THIS PLACE WHILE I DIVE. HE LOVES SAND AND WATER.

Sounds good. I'll talk to Gary tonight, and if he isn't over his cold yet, you're on!

bhapps24 once bubbled...
NO BUDDY THOUGH SO IF YOU WANT MSILVA I'LL DIVE WITH YA. I'LL BE COMING FROM THE N.H. BOARDER DOWN 495 TO 95 FOLLOWING SHELLBIRDS DIRECTIONS. I'LL BE GIVING MYSELF ABOUT 2.5 HRS TRAVEL TIME.

rain or shine i'm heading down. i will be leaving about 6:30 to get there for 9:30. (first dive of the season). I will be in a red 2dr cavilier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom