Supporting "Her" Soldier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firebrand:
I wore my Dress Blues, but didn't have the cross sabres. I had a really small wedding.

When the day comes, I will invite you and your brother (dress blues optional for the two of you) and the rest of the gang here. I have been to a few that had the sabre archway, it was funny to see the bride get smacked on the backside at the end :11: . They never practiced it during rehersal so, she did not know it was going to happen.

DMP:
...it was funny to see the bride get smacked on the backside at the end :11: .

That's exactly why I didn't have sabres. My wife wouldn't understand, and it wouldn't have been good to start off my marriage that way!!!

Firebrand:
That's exactly why I didn't have sabres. My wife wouldn't understand, and it wouldn't have been good to start off my marriage that way!!!

Sorta like that mastercard momment......priceless! :crafty:

I plan on having it.....an old fashioned military wedding.

Firebrand:
While I find it amusing.
I don't get it.

Can you enlighten me?

(Wouldn't it be great if she rigged something to her backside to make a loud 'noise' upon smacking. ) :11: ......:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom