Suunto Cobra Interface - Athens Home solutions - problems?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colonelchuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
About three weeks ago, I placed an order for a dive computer inteface with Athens Home solutions. Part of my reason for ordering was the good things I heard about the product here on the board.
I got my PayPal reciept and went off to Hawaii for a couple of weeks expecting it to be here when I got back. When it was not, I sent an e-mail with the reciept attached to the e-mail address listed on the web site. After two days I have gotten no answer.

Anybody else have a problem with non delivery and/or non communication?

colonelchuck:
About three weeks ago, I placed an order for a dive computer inteface with Athens Home solutions. Part of my reason for ordering was the good things I about the product I read here on the board.
I got my PayPal reciept and went off to Hawii for a couple of weeks expecting it to be here when I got back. When it was not, I sent an e-mail with the reciept attached to the e-mail address listed on the web site. After two days I have gotten no answer.

Anybody else have a problem with non delivery and/or non communication?

I had very good service from them. He usually monitors this fourm and will correct any problems, etc. :cop_2:

I'm going through my email now and will check for an email from you as well. I'm quite a busy camper with my life outside of building interfaces on the side. Most everyone knows that I build these myself in what little spare time I have and that it usually takes 2-3 weeks for me to get one out to you. I also don't get a chance to check my email every day of the week although I generally check it at least once a day. Anyway, rest assured you'll get your interface shortly.

Hi Jamiei,

I placed an order with you a month ago for a Cobra interface. I received the PayPal receipt but haven't heard from you since then and most worrying of all, your email box is full. Can you give me an ETA on the interface please?

Thanks,

Steve

Just give'em a call. You'll get a much faster response. His number is on his web site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom