Suunto Cobra - Mac Compatible?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah it looks pretty cool, I've been checking it out. I'll be purchasing my own cord so I don't have to borrow it anymore and also MacDive shortly!

Ok, So now I'm having an issue. I have a Suunto Zoop, Downloaded MacDive, but am having an issue downloading the driver. Can't seem to find a customer support number for anyone who will help.

I've followed all the instructions you showed on the previous posts, but i think my driver isn't installed correctly. any thoughts?

After installing the driver, you will have to restart your computer. I had the same problem until I restarted.

Ok, So now I'm having an issue. I have a Suunto Zoop, Downloaded MacDive, but am having an issue downloading the driver. Can't seem to find a customer support number for anyone who will help.

I've followed all the instructions you showed on the previous posts, but i think my driver isn't installed correctly. any thoughts?

If you give us a little bit more info we may able to help you some, which cable are you using (Third party, suunto) what version of Mac OS X are you running etc.?

Import Error
Failed to read header information (Error Code: -7)

That's probably because you don't have the cable seated properly on the computer... Make sure your cable is properly seated in place.

I have it seated properly, I restarted the computer after i installed the driver. Still nothing

---------- Post added January 16th, 2013 at 05:02 PM ----------

I'm an idiot, I didn't have the dive computer on PC mode.

It's working! Thanks for your help guys!

Could you tell me please how you got your mac to import the dives from your Vyper. I've been trying to sort this out for about 2 weeks and have at this point installed properly half the drivers on the internet without any success. I've downloaded both DM4 and Macdive (the trial 1) and the following drivers xQuartz, MonoFramework,

Do you get any messages when you try to download dives?

Back
Top Bottom