For Sale Suunto D6i Novo Stealth Zulu dive computer, brand new, never used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chel_1602

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Suunto D6i Novo Stealth Zulu dive computer, absoultely brand new, never ever used. Switched on in the shop to check the functionalities only. The item is for only £639, price in shops excluding postage is over £700

this item was purchased on the 23rd december 2016, documents available , so it is still under Sunnto international warranty

Free postage to the U.K. Using second class post. International shipping is possible, estimate will be provided once item is purchased and the country of destination is known , the international buyer is responsible for the cost of postage as well as any possible tax or duty that may be imposed upon arrival in the country of destination.

Item location is Edinburgh, Scotland. The earliest this item can be shipped is on 13th July 2017 ( seller is outside U.K. Till 12th July )

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
• 5 modes including freediving
• Gas-switching between up to 3 gases
• 3D compass, optional wireless air integration
• Suunto RGBM
Key features:
• Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
• Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
• Gas-switching between up to three gases
• Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
• Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
• Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
• Updateable firmware
• Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
• Built-in dive planner
• Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
SERIOUS DIVE FEATURES IN A RUGGED STEEL CASING
The new, refined Suunto D6i Novo Zulu is a watch-sized dive computer for those who take their diving seriously. Including a tilt-compensated digital compass and wireless air integration, Suunto D6i is in favor with professional divers. The extremely durable Zulu strap, originally designed for military use, can take heavy-duty wear and tear and is widely trusted by professional divers. Easy to adjust on wetsuit but also most comfortable around wrist when not diving.
For more information, visit Suunto D6i Novo Stealth Zulu – Rugged dive computer with textile strap WhatsApp Image 2017-06-19 at 10.02.55 AM.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom